Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Creepypasta (Short Horror Stories)

Has No Status

NNID
    pavane_ivy
    3DS FC
    4983-6365-8870
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)

Icon3 Creepypasta (Short Horror Stories)

Creepypasta is a form of Copypasta that consists of short horror stories that are often posted on message boards or sent via email. Many are meant to be legitimately scary and unnerve the reader, while others are intentionally written to be silly or incoherent.

- Know Your Meme

I recently read a few tonight. The most notable being "The Rugrats Theory." A story a bit too in depth about an old Nickelodeon tv show. The story details that the spoiled girl, Angelica, was mentally unbalanced and that the other babies were a figment of her imagination so she wouldn't be lonely. The true horror I won't say here as I don't want to give people nightmare fuel. It was interesting, yet unsettling.

Spoiler

Those on here who've come across creepypasta before, what do you think was the scariest story and what are your favorite ones?

I like to be scared every now and then. But sometimes I get nightmares, very strange ones o_o
    Last edited by Ivy; 04-03-2012 at 08:37 AM.

Has No Status

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    Lol, I try my hardest to not read these whenever someone mentions them. Usually I end up searching it up though from pure curiosity and end up reading a few. Some are just really, really bad; bad as in not scary at all. Though, if the writer knows how to write very well, they scare me lol.

I've only read maybe 5 total, but I can only remember 3 of them (Squidward Suicide, Suicide Mouse, and one dealing with Mario for the N64). The mouse one was just disturbing due to the music (it's more of a video rather than a story), while the other two scared and/or grossed me out

^-^

NNID
    Lol
    3DS FC
    Lol3DS
    KarterCoin
    22 (0 Banked)
    I love creepypasta. Most of the time it doesn't even scare me, I just read it for pure entertainment. Even if it's dumb, it still engages me. It's better than most short stories I read in terms of how "fun" it is. There's only a few that I've gotten legitimately creeped out at. Click the links if you want a bit of a scare

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BE...ora's_Mask) This is my favorite one. It's VERY long, and creepy. I think it's worth the read if you have some time to burn.

Mr. Mix - Creepypasta Wiki This one is short and sweet, it's also sort of creepy but not nearly as creepy as BEN. I liked it for some reason, I have no clue why. xD

Pokemon Lost Silver - Creepypasta Wiki I didn't find this one all-too creepy but it's an entertaining read. Very engaged.

Lavender Town Syndrome - Creepypasta Wiki I have no clue if this is a true story or not, but it's pretty interesting listening to the theme. I got a bit of a headache from it, listen at your own risk.

Super creepy Pokémon hack - Tiny Cartridge - Nintendo DS, DSi, & 3DS News, Media, Videos, Imports, Homebrew, & Retro Junk Another pokemon one. Sorry for all of the pokemon ones... XD You probably won't be as interested if you've never played the games. I think it's very good though, better than Lost Silver.

Creepypasta And this is a blog with lots of creepypastas if you have spare time. They weed out the better ones, I know the official site for creepypasta can get annoying searching through all of the crappy ones, lol.
    So you don't know where you're going and you wanna talk
    And you feel like you're going where you've been before
    You'll tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored
    Nothing's really making any sense at all
    Let's talk, let's talk.

Has No Status
    Executive Parity Person SassaFrassy's Avatar

KarterCoin
    5,755 (0 Banked)
    Hah, I was actually just going through all the Pokemon creepypasta on the wiki. It's surprisingly fun, if not totally dumb. Occasional good stories aside (that majora's mask story for one), it's just fun because they're so dumb.

Whoa, but I totally appreciate that blog.

In Saber We Trust
    Clan
    Ć7

KarterCoin
    18 (0 Banked)
    Rugrats and an sponge bonb storys are....(y)

Vi?.. Stands For Violence!

wut

KarterCoin
    4 (0 Banked)

Icon3

2011 ???? ?? :: ??? ??

I don't think it's creepypasta, but it's still scary!!! :cry:

Has No Status

NNID
    pavane_ivy
    3DS FC
    4983-6365-8870
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by Lain View Post
    I love creepypasta. Most of the time it doesn't even scare me, I just read it for pure entertainment. Even if it's dumb, it still engages me. It's better than most short stories I read in terms of how "fun" it is. There's only a few that I've gotten legitimately creeped out at. Click the links if you want a bit of a scare

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/BE...ora&#39;s_Mask) This is my favorite one. It's VERY long, and creepy. I think it's worth the read if you have some time to burn.

Mr. Mix - Creepypasta Wiki This one is short and sweet, it's also sort of creepy but not nearly as creepy as BEN. I liked it for some reason, I have no clue why. xD

Pokemon Lost Silver - Creepypasta Wiki I didn't find this one all-too creepy but it's an entertaining read. Very engaged.

Lavender Town Syndrome - Creepypasta Wiki I have no clue if this is a true story or not, but it's pretty interesting listening to the theme. I got a bit of a headache from it, listen at your own risk.

Super creepy Pokémon hack - Tiny Cartridge - Nintendo DS, DSi, & 3DS News, Media, Videos, Imports, Homebrew, & Retro Junk Another pokemon one. Sorry for all of the pokemon ones... XD You probably won't be as interested if you've never played the games. I think it's very good though, better than Lost Silver.

Creepypasta And this is a blog with lots of creepypastas if you have spare time. They weed out the better ones, I know the official site for creepypasta can get annoying searching through all of the crappy ones, lol.
    Thanks for posting the links, Lain! It'll be a good read for later :3

Has No Status

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    i just read super mario 64 ds. that was really scary

Has No Status

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    Oh my god, CreepyPasta. I love that ♥♥♥♥ so much. All the ones that Lain mentioned are some of my favorites. I love how people can sometimes find the simplest things and make a story out of it that's horrifying and gruesome.

Cupcakes is amazing, for all you bronies.

MrCreepyPasta - YouTube
    theLittleFears - YouTube

My two favorite readers of the genre.

Has No Status

NNID
    pavane_ivy
    3DS FC
    4983-6365-8870
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    Found this

Creepy, but I like the tune somewhat.