Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Help: Puting the CTWW Patch with Wii Scrubber in MKWii .iso file Without Riivolution



  1. #1
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)

    Help: Puting the CTWW Patch with Wii Scrubber in MKWii .iso file Without Riivolution

    Hi

    How you see in the Title (is a big title xD) i want use the CTWW patch in a MKWii .iso file but i dont have the original game to use Riivolution i only can load games with USB (for a protection in my Wii because serial number: LU70) and i want to edit the .iso with Wii Scrubber already putting the CTWW Patch in the game with out riivolution only editing the .iso

    Waiting for your responses :D

  2. #2
    Has some sort of status
    Guilmon's Avatar
    Clan
    FY*

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Changeling Colony
    NNID
    Guilmon35249vr
    Posts
    2,088
    KarterCoin
    123 (0 Banked)
    You need to extract the partition and insert all of the Riivolution files with the correct name (Everything in the mkwii folder) and in the correct location. The XML files in the riivolution folder tell you where everything goes.

  3. #3
    Has No Status
    Patching Mountains Ryoma's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Age
    17
    Posts
    6,753
    KarterCoin
    1 (0 Banked)
    It's very complicated x)

  4. #4
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You need to extract the partition and insert all of the Riivolution files with the correct name (Everything in the mkwii folder) and in the correct location. The XML files in the riivolution folder tell you where everything goes.
    Okey i do that other question

    and teh layers? where i put the 104 tracks? i edit the iso and i put other tracks there? or i decompress the .iso and put the 104 races?

    you know where i can find de 104 tracks

    i add you to skype

    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by Anyu View Post
    It's very complicated x)
    Yes a little bit :S
    Last edited by ★Near~; 11-27-2011 at 01:31 PM.

  5. #5
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    Sorry for the double post

    but i find this \
    Spoiler


    in the CTWW arcvhies isnt are the folders Menupatch, and in the textpacht only are SuperMenu_J

    or i need CTGP Revolution or anything else?

  6. #6
    Has No Status
    igorseabra4's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    629
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    You have to rename every file following the riivolution xml. SuperMenu is meant to replace every menu file, so you have to make many copies of it to replace everything. It took me about 3 hours to finish renaming every file correctly and making my CTGPR FST folder (for Wiimms ISO Tools, it can generate an ISO file as well)

  7. #7
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by igorseabra4 View Post
    You have to rename every file following the riivolution xml. SuperMenu is meant to replace every menu file, so you have to make many copies of it to replace everything. It took me about 3 hours to finish renaming every file correctly and making my CTGPR FST folder (for Wiimms ISO Tools, it can generate an ISO file as well)
    OMG!!
    you can add me to skype please an help me ther nearzeon-mkw skype id i go in 30 minutes

    and waht is CTGPR FST Folder? and i want to use the 104 races D: but how i put in the .iso?
    Last edited by ★Near~; 11-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.

  8. #8
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    sorry for the double post

    hi guys i have another problem i do the .iso and i load wi USB Loader it and i put the SuperMenu_U and _M and _Q (are the ones of my region) in award, event and that other but i load the game and i cant load the other layers of the tracks i need put the the CTGP RV things too? beacause i put that and the game trow an error says they cant load the CTGP and load the game normally :S so i dont know what do

    i waiting your reponses

    EDIT: i already have the 104 edited with the names than need the game
    Last edited by ★Near~; 11-29-2011 at 02:40 PM.

  9. #9
    Has some sort of status
    Guilmon's Avatar
    Clan
    FY*

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Changeling Colony
    NNID
    Guilmon35249vr
    Posts
    2,088
    KarterCoin
    123 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by josevidbaz View Post
    sorry for the double post

    hi guys i have another problem i do the .iso and i load wi USB Loader it and i put the SuperMenu_U and _M and _Q (are the ones of my region) in award, event and that other but i load the game and i cant load the other layers of the tracks i need put the the CTGP RV things too? beacause i put that and the game trow an error says they cant load the CTGP and load the game normally :S so i dont know what do

    i waiting your reponses

    EDIT: i already have the 104 edited with the names than need the game
    Replace the main.dol, English.szs and StaticR.rel with the ones in the CTGPR pack.

  10. #10
    Has No Status
    ★Near~'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Age
    17
    Posts
    436
    KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    Replace the main.dol, English.szs and StaticR.rel with the ones in the CTGPR pack.
    tank you that works i own you one



Similar Threads

  1. All MKWii File Names List
    By Eηrγx in forum Mario Kart Workshop
    Replies: 428
    Last Post: 06-28-2014, 03:17 PM
  2. Expand MKWii ISO file on more than 32 tracks
    By torgal in forum Mario Kart Workshop
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-23-2012, 10:04 AM
  3. MKWii - Riivolution (-2011) Problem
    By Daniel8747 in forum Model Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. All MKWii Track File Names
    By Wiimm in forum Mario Kart Workshop
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 09:40 AM
  5. Looking for a German MKWii Riivolution CT Pack.
    By JesseFTW in forum Mario Kart Workshop
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 04:08 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •