Thread: Error code 003-4099

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)

Error code 003-4099

Hello,

I have trouble playing online because I keep disconnecting me and gives me error code 003-4099.
    I have search on internet for solutions but the only thing I found was something with my router's settings but my wii, pc works fine.
    I also can play like 30 minutes before I get kicked out.

I really hope someone can help me because it is just annoying with random WW but it is just painful while I am waiting for 20 minutes to join a pro WW only so I can do 1 race :(

OH YEAH i don't know if it matters but I have a repeater to increāse the reach of my router for in my room
    Sorry for my bad English
    Last edited by The M; 25th Mar 2013 at 14:00.
    XD

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by The M View Post
    Hello,

I have trouble playing online because I keep disconnecting me and gives me error code 003-4099.
    I have search on internet for solutions but the only thing I found was something with my router's settings but my wii, pc works fine.
    I also can play like 30 minutes before I get kicked out.

I really hope someone can help me because it is just annoying with random WW but it is just painful while I am waiting for 20 minutes to join a pro WW only so I can do 1 race :(

OH YEAH i don't know if it matters but I have a repeater to increāse the reach of my router for in my room
    Sorry for my bad English
    I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the connection. While I may not be able to help much, since I'm not really knowledgeable or well-versed in Wi-Fi stuff, I can say that I had the exact same problem as you some months ago - everytime I tried to connect to the internet, a screen would appear telling me about this "Error 003-4099", but there were not problems with my router itself, since the PC worked fine. What I did to solve this problem? I kept trying to connect without giving up. It took awhile, but eventually, the error disappeared and I was able to connect the 3DS XL to the internet just fine again.

You could try connecting the 3DS to the internet a few more times, and if that doesn't work, then I would suggest you to access Nintendo's support site to get more information about this error and hopefully how to fix it. I can give you a link to a page where you can search for the error code you're getting, so that you can see how to fix it. Here's the link:

| Nintendo 3DS - Error Code Lookup

I really hope this helps. Good luck.
    Favorite characters of all time:
    MILKY: Mario, I, Luigi, Koopa, and Yoshi!

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by ThePremiumYoshi View Post

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems with the connection. While I may not be able to help much, since I'm not really knowledgeable or well-versed in Wi-Fi stuff, I can say that I had the exact same problem as you some months ago - everytime I tried to connect to the internet, a screen would appear telling me about this "Error 003-4099", but there were not problems with my router itself, since the PC worked fine. What I did to solve this problem? I kept trying to connect without giving up. It took awhile, but eventually, the error disappeared and I was able to connect the 3DS XL to the internet just fine again.

You could try connecting the 3DS to the internet a few more times, and if that doesn't work, then I would suggest you to access Nintendo's support site to get more information about this error and hopefully how to fix it. I can give you a link to a page where you can search for the error code you're getting, so that you can see how to fix it. Here's the link:

| Nintendo 3DS - Error Code Lookup

I really hope this helps. Good luck.
    Thanks for your help but my situation is a bad different tough, I can play like for 30 minutes or so before I disconnect, but maybe it will just go away by time but I doubt it. :/
    XD

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by The M View Post
    Thanks for your help but my situation is a bad different tough, I can play like for 30 minutes or so before I disconnect, but maybe it will just go away by time but I doubt it. :/
    I don't see how your problem is different except for the fact you can play in a very brief period of time before getting disconnected from the internet. I would advise you to search for the error code on the support page whose link I gave you nonetheless. You can even send Nintendo an e-mail regarding your problem - I did this when I had some connection problems with my Wii, and they replied with a very informative e-mail containing steps to solve my problem. You could give it a try - it's no skin off your back.
    Favorite characters of all time:
    MILKY: Mario, I, Luigi, Koopa, and Yoshi!

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by ThePremiumYoshi View Post
    I don't see how your problem is different except for the fact you can play in a very brief period of time before getting disconnected from the internet. I would advise you to search for the error code on the support page whose link I gave you nonetheless. You can even send Nintendo an e-mail regarding your problem - I did this when I had some connection problems with my Wii, and they replied with a very informative e-mail containing steps to solve my problem. You could give it a try - it's no skin off your back.
    Sorry I just tought that it is different because I can play a half houre before disconecting, but I don't know much about connection and stuff so you are probably right.
    I checked the link but it just said that I should move closer and stuff.
    Sending a mail to nintendo sounds like a good idea but I will wait untill the right moment to send it (probably after my vacation because it is maybe tempirary as you said). Thank you! :D

If their are more tips or someone had this too be welcome to post :p
    XD

3DS FC
    0087-3011-5382
    KarterCoin
    35 (0 Banked)
    I had the exact same problem with the same error code back in january and february last year. I used to play online sitting next to my computer which is about 10 metres away from the router but due to this error code i got every few minutes i simply couldn't play ww's. I was thinking of just going back to playing mkw but then i thought maybe it would help to play closer to the router and it did =D Now i play online only 1 or 2 metres away from my router and hardly ever get that error code

KarterCoin
    0 (0 Banked)
    <strong>QUOTE</strong> Originally Posted by Sarantis View Post
    It happens to me too but only on Xiropigado. On Athens, it doesn't happen to me almost never.
    What does xiropigado and athens? :s
    XD