Condition box on Dolphin’s Breakpoint menu?
Apologies if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I haven’t been able to find any documentation on this. What exactly does the “condition” box do inside Dolphin’s breakpoint menu?[Image: 38df161860813b8846201.jpg]
Write to Log = Don't execute the BP within the emulation if it's hit. Just write to Dolphin's log
Break = BP will execute if hit. Omit writing to Dolphin's log.
Write to Log & Break = BP executes if hit, and will write to Dolphin's log.
(03-16-2024, 04:33 PM)Vega Wrote: Write to Log = Don't execute the BP within the emulation if it's hit. Just write to Dolphin's log
Break = BP will execute if hit. Omit writing to Dolphin's log.
Write to Log & Break = BP executes if hit, and will write to Dolphin's log.

Thanks, I understand these, but I was asking about the input box above those options
Apologies. Hmm I wouldn't know. I don't have that field on my Dolphin (older dev version). I would ask this on the dolphin-emu forums.
Will do, and I'll report back if I find anything interesting. Thanks!
Asked on the Dolphin Forums, nobody answered but I stumbled upon the answer by mistake.  I can't believe how simple it was, and boy do I feel silly for missing it...pressing the "help" button tells you exactly what the "condition" box does.
[Image: lRqwj0X.png]

The crazy part is, this would have been really useful info a few weeks back, lol
Nice. This was missing on older versions for the longest time.

I wonder if Dolphin still doesn't 100% emulate the FPRs correctly (to Hardware spec)