Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2010-12
I have distributed my own CT collection in a german forum a week ago. In the last days I have translated the instructions and now I can say:
Thanks to all the authors of the custom tracks.
Because it's a german custom disc I used the german text files as base for the modifications. This means that drivers and vehicles are shown with german names.
Download & Creation
- This is a conversion tool. It converts a PAL or NTSC version of Mario Kart Wii to Wiimms Mario Kart Fun 2010-12. Therefor you must own a backup of the original disc.
- This conversion tool is based on Wii(mms) ISO Patcher for Windows, Linux and Mac. It runs on all three operating systems without additional installations.
- The conversion works only on hard drives that support hardlinks. NTFS and all modern Unix file systems support hardlinks; FAT does not. While unpacking and creating the new image the process needs about 10 GB disc space. If you create more than on new disc image then additionally 3 GB for every additional ISO image are needed.
- Download the about 70 MB conversion pack:.
- Unpack the ZIP Archiv 'mkw-fun-2010-12.public.v3.zip'.
- The file +INSTRUCTION+.txt contains detailed instructions. You are only copying your backup into the directory and clicking one script (batch file) and after a long time (5-40 min) the new patched image is ready.
- The file 'tracks.txt' contains a list with all track names.
- The subfolder 'cover/...' contains some quick and dirty covers for usb loaders.
- If all is done you can remove the hole directory structure.
1.1 Luigis Island (Luigi)
1.2 N64 Yoshi Valley (MKDasher)
1.3 Mushroom Peaks (MrBean,Teknik)
1.4 Thwomp Factory (Igorseabra)
2.1 GCN Yoshi Circuit (MRbuttCHINS)
2.2 Rezway (Trent)
2.3 Icy Shroom Road (BigOto)
2.4 GCN Baby Park RC2 (Pati)
3.1 GBA Mario Circuit (MrX)
3.2 Fishdom Island (BigOto)
3.3 Haunted Woods (Worldsboss)
3.4 Mushroom Volcano (BigOto)
4.1 Kartwood Creek (Rich Petty)
4.2 Mega World (kHacker,Teknik)
4.3 Incendia Castle (MrBean,Teknik)
4.4 GCN Rainbow Road (MKDasher)
5.1 GBA Rainbow Road (MrBean+MKDasher)
5.2 DS Airship Fortress (Metak.+Dasher)
5.3 SNES Ghost Valley 1 (Metaknight)
5.4 SNES Mario Circuit 1 (MKDasher,Teknik)
6.1 Northpole Slide (Metaknight)
6.2 HeyHo Beach (ARM,Teknik)
6.3 Delfino Island RC2.1 (Vulcanus)
6.4 N64 Wario Stadium (Thondam)
7.1 Digitally Enhanced (KoopaTroop)
7.2 GBA Bowser Castle 4 (WK Tim)
7.3 Volcanic Skyway (BigOto)
7.4 N64 Royal Raceway (Jimbo)
8.1 SNES Mario Circuit 2 (Teknik)
8.2 Chomp Valley (MrBean+Chadderz)
8.3 Illusion Canyon (Igorseabra)
8.4 SNES Bowser Castle 2 (MKDasher)
I have modified some of these track (raising start position) to enable 2 split screen mode.