Go Back   Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart Wii, & Mario Kart 7 Forum > Mario Kart Wii > Mario Kart Workshop


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2011   #1 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default Help: Puting the CTWW Patch with Wii Scrubber in MKWii .iso file Without Riivolution

Hi

How you see in the Title (is a big title xD) i want use the CTWW patch in a MKWii .iso file but i dont have the original game to use Riivolution i only can load games with USB (for a protection in my Wii because serial number: LU70) and i want to edit the .iso with Wii Scrubber already putting the CTWW Patch in the game with out riivolution only editing the .iso

Waiting for your responses :D
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #2 (permalink)
Yay!
Ultimate Chimera's Avatar
Default

You need to extract the partition and insert all of the Riivolution files with the correct name (Everything in the mkwii folder) and in the correct location. The XML files in the riivolution folder tell you where everything goes.
Ultimate Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #3 (permalink)
(⊙▂⊙✖ ) EGO
lol this site has changed
Ryoma's Avatar
Default

It's very complicated x)
Ryoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #4 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
You need to extract the partition and insert all of the Riivolution files with the correct name (Everything in the mkwii folder) and in the correct location. The XML files in the riivolution folder tell you where everything goes.
Okey i do that other question

and teh layers? where i put the 104 tracks? i edit the iso and i put other tracks there? or i decompress the .iso and put the 104 races?

you know where i can find de 104 tracks

i add you to skype

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Anyu View Post
It's very complicated x)
Yes a little bit :S

Last edited by ★Near~; 11-27-2011 at 01:31 PM.
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #5 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default

Sorry for the double post

but i find this \
Spoiler


in the CTWW arcvhies isnt are the folders Menupatch, and in the textpacht only are SuperMenu_J

or i need CTGP Revolution or anything else?
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #6 (permalink)
I am still active, just not that active
igorseabra4's Avatar
Default

You have to rename every file following the riivolution xml. SuperMenu is meant to replace every menu file, so you have to make many copies of it to replace everything. It took me about 3 hours to finish renaming every file correctly and making my CTGPR FST folder (for Wiimms ISO Tools, it can generate an ISO file as well)
igorseabra4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011   #7 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by igorseabra4 View Post
You have to rename every file following the riivolution xml. SuperMenu is meant to replace every menu file, so you have to make many copies of it to replace everything. It took me about 3 hours to finish renaming every file correctly and making my CTGPR FST folder (for Wiimms ISO Tools, it can generate an ISO file as well)
OMG!!
you can add me to skype please an help me ther nearzeon-mkw skype id i go in 30 minutes

and waht is CTGPR FST Folder? and i want to use the 104 races D: but how i put in the .iso?

Last edited by ★Near~; 11-27-2011 at 02:33 PM.
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #8 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default

sorry for the double post

hi guys i have another problem i do the .iso and i load wi USB Loader it and i put the SuperMenu_U and _M and _Q (are the ones of my region) in award, event and that other but i load the game and i cant load the other layers of the tracks i need put the the CTGP RV things too? beacause i put that and the game trow an error says they cant load the CTGP and load the game normally :S so i dont know what do

i waiting your reponses

EDIT: i already have the 104 edited with the names than need the game

Last edited by ★Near~; 11-29-2011 at 02:40 PM.
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #9 (permalink)
Yay!
Ultimate Chimera's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by josevidbaz View Post
sorry for the double post

hi guys i have another problem i do the .iso and i load wi USB Loader it and i put the SuperMenu_U and _M and _Q (are the ones of my region) in award, event and that other but i load the game and i cant load the other layers of the tracks i need put the the CTGP RV things too? beacause i put that and the game trow an error says they cant load the CTGP and load the game normally :S so i dont know what do

i waiting your reponses

EDIT: i already have the 104 edited with the names than need the game
Replace the main.dol, English.szs and StaticR.rel with the ones in the CTGPR pack.
Ultimate Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011   #10 (permalink)
has no status.
★Near~'s Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
Replace the main.dol, English.szs and StaticR.rel with the ones in the CTGPR pack.
tank you that works i own you one
★Near~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All MKWii File Names List Eηrγx Mario Kart Workshop 423 1 Week Ago 06:25 PM
Expand MKWii ISO file on more than 32 tracks torgal Mario Kart Workshop 17 12-23-2012 10:04 AM
MKWii - Riivolution (-2011) Problem Daniel8747 Model Hacks 0 07-15-2012 07:14 PM
All MKWii Track File Names Wiimm Mario Kart Workshop 2 03-02-2012 09:40 AM
Looking for a German MKWii Riivolution CT Pack. JesseFTW Mario Kart Workshop 7 08-24-2011 04:08 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:41 AM


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2