1. People who join Objective games only to camp in a low traffic area and not ever to help others do the objective
2. People who stun and shoot because they can't get kills without having to immobilize me for 6 whole seconds first
3. Zero UAVs on my team, and the whole entire team decides to go specialist >_>
4. Bad players who camp for a long time in their own starting spot in S&D only to die when they actually run into the enemy
8. People who brag about being good, while they're using Assassin / PP90 Rapid Fire
9. Akimbo FMG9s
10. Kamp Confirmed
11. The barebones playlist is completely deserted
12. 99% of the randoms who usually end up on my team who end up getting bad scores and making me lose
Originally Posted by Mickey
i hate mw3. its just my opinion. its not that the game isnt good, its that i cant seem to get good at it. i have played mw2 and black ops and i was really good at both always getting highest score. now with mw3 i cant seem to even get a uav most of the time.
Black Ops was awesome because of the lack of deathstreaks rewards, everytime I build up a streak to try to get a MOAB I always get killed by last stand or Dead Mans hand or some stupid garbage like that. This game is pretty much geared in favor for bad players.
Originally Posted by Desti
1. People who think they're the best.
2. The ♥♥♥♥ig lag
3. The campers
4. The Try Hards(Getting in a party of 6)
5. And Shotgun clits
You don't want to know how many times I rage quit a day.
Whatever it is, it's probably not as much as I do O:
Originally Posted by Mystic
When people trash talking me when finding out I'm a girl. I talk in party's now and mute people to avoid that. :/
Oh, and girls that seek attention because they play COD. I mean, I'm a girl and I play COD and a lot more other games, but I avoid the attention, I don't think it's necessary and I find it somewhat pathetic..
So that's I've yet to see girls talk on the mic when I play ever, since most of them never use the mic
Originally Posted by Canvas
I don't like the lag at all... For one thing, it moves me in random plases all over the stage, and most times, I end up somewhere out in the open..., and I'm normally still dased from all the shaking around from the lag that someone quickly sieses that oppurtunity and kills me xD
Yeah, and don't forget the terrible hit detection caused by that lag.
Originally Posted by Flying Mint Bunny
People who complain about lag
People who complain about other peoples' lag
People who complain about 'camping'
People who call themselves 'pr0'
People who call other people 'noobs'
13. People who complain about complaining