Whoa, look who's back! Yup, it's me, Toad All-Star! And I'm going to be hosting tourneys regularly again in MKWII and MK7 tourney threads! To celebrate my return (yes, this is slightly egotistical lol) we're going to have a tourney with my favorite characters and my select of some of MKWII's best courses!
1. Character choice is strict, please follow the following for each GP.
For GP1, Diddy Kong is used.
For GP2, Toad is used.
For GP3, Daisy is used.
For GP4, Peach is used.
2. Vehicle choice is free though, choose whatever vehicle you want for each assigned character.
3. Stage choice is strict, please follow the following for each GP.
GP1: Mario Circuit, Mushroom Gorge, N64 Mario Raceway, and N64 DK's Jungle Parkway.
GP2: GCN Peach Beach, GBA Shy Guy Beach, N64 Sherbet Land, and Toad's Factory.
GP3: GCN Mario Circuit, DS Delfino Square, Grumble Volcano, and Daisy Circuit.
GP4: GCN Waluigi Stadium, GBA Bowser Castle 3, N64 Bowser's Castle, and Rainbow Road.
4. Tournament will take place June 29th, 2012, Friday; 3:00 PM EST, make sure you are on time. We will keep the room up to 10 minutes after if you need a few minutes. The tourney should take 1 hour on estimation. May change time depending if it doesn't work for anyone.
5. No trolling/hacking/glitching please, I mean it. A penalty will be handed out if you do that. It's also not funny or cute to purposely disobey the rules, please follow the rules.
6. If someone gets D/C before the first race of the GP, we will restart. If you get disconnected any other time, you'll have to wait until the GP is finished. Please try to make sure you have good connection so this doesn't happen.
7. If you are going to record, please tell me before hand. It's fun to see others record. I will be recording as well, so expect to see a recap of the tourney soon. :)
8. When signing up; please list your FC and your Mii Name. EVEN IF I HAVE YOU ADDED, Please list your Mii name.
9. Here's my Xat so we can talk during the tourney: xat chat room. -
1. Toad All-Star (HOST/1720-1442-8334)
2. Dark Boo (Kirbin)