Go Back   Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart Wii, & Mario Kart 7 Forum > Mario Kart 8 > Mario Kart 8 General


View Poll Results: Higher Chance of Funky Kong being in Mario Kart 8?
Yes. He will have a higher chance of being in MK8. 8 28.57%
No. This does not affect his chance of being in MK8. 17 60.71%
Maybe. I will post below with my thoughts. 3 10.71%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2013   #11 (permalink)
Passing on the High Side
Side by side to the checkers
Dreamy Luigi's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by MKPFTW View Post
Yeah... I guess so.

But, with the fact that people want Dixie in the game, I think that they could at least give him a chance, because Dixie is also DK.
Funky kong doesnt have a chace because he was in MKW. I think Nintedo will star putting one extra Kong character in each game. Dixie, if Nintendo will do this, is most likely, I would love to see her. But, ignoring my hate of Funky Kong, he was already in Mario Kart Wii. He's not a Mario Character. Nintendo pls
Dreamy Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #12 (permalink)
has no status.
Manny Toons's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by NitroCart12 View Post
Funky kong doesnt have a chace because he was in MKW. I think Nintedo will star putting one extra Kong character in each game. Dixie, if Nintendo will do this, is most likely, I would love to see her. But, ignoring my hate of Funky Kong, he was already in Mario Kart Wii. He's not a Mario Character. Nintendo pls
That actually gives him a higher chance of reappearing if you ask me. It's unfair for you to say that Dixie would be welcome, while Funky Kong wouldn't. It's flat out biased, and if Dixie has any chances of appearing, Funky does as well, if anything.
Manny Toons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2013   #13 (permalink)
2014: Year of Wizard
Wizard's Avatar
Default

I don't really care if he's in or not, but he has a chance. People say that the babies are a waste of slots (it kinda is) and that better characters should replace them. The only reason they were in MKWii is to fill the lightweight roster faster.

If they're going to put the babies in MK8, Nintendo is planning to have a big roster. So Funky Kong might have a chance, considering they're going for a big roster, but its not 50/50.
Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #14 (permalink)
"Protector of the Galaxy"
Chozo's Avatar
Default

I wouldn't mind him not being in MK8, it's a Mario game afterall, not a DK one.
Donkey Kong was added because of his relation with Mario in the arcade games and Diddy was added in Double Dash as the needed parter for DK. I think that should be enough Donkey Kong characters. Also Funky never played such a important role in DK games like Diddy or Dixie anyway.
Chozo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #15 (permalink)
Has no status.
Default

Defitenly no extra chance. If he's coming ack to a dk game, he won't go to mk8! he may, though.
Wintermelon43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #16 (permalink)
... 【♥】Koops ...
RIP in peace MKW. . .
Koops's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by NitroCart12 View Post
Funky kong doesnt have a chace because he was in MKW. I think Nintedo will star putting one extra Kong character in each game. Dixie, if Nintendo will do this, is most likely, I would love to see her. But, ignoring my hate of Funky Kong, he was already in Mario Kart Wii. He's not a Mario Character. Nintendo pls
If you don't want him in because "he's not a Mario Character" why are you welcome to Dixie Kong? Funky Kong plays a big role in the DK series too, I'm welcome to all Kongs (Well, Donkey. Diddy, Dixie, Funky, Cranky), in fact, they're why Mario exists. Some people even say "Donkey Kong was the first Mario game".

..And him being in MKWii only increases his chances of return.
Koops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #17 (permalink)
Passing on the High Side
Side by side to the checkers
Dreamy Luigi's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by The Koop Troop View Post
If you don't want him in because "he's not a Mario Character" why are you welcome to Dixie Kong? Funky Kong plays a big role in the DK series too, I'm welcome to all Kongs (Well, Donkey. Diddy, Dixie, Funky, Cranky), in fact, they're why Mario exists. Some people even say "Donkey Kong was the first Mario game".

..And him being in MKWii only increases his chances of return.
You missed my point. Nintendo aint gonna put 10 monkeys in a Mario Kart Game, no sir. I think they will just put one other Kong in each game, and have them never return. Funky had his chance, and to be honest, I think Funky was added to fill up the heavy weight roster. With that, him in MKW decreses his chances of return. And no, he is not a Mario Character, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, those two have appeared in multiple Mario games. Funky? 1 game.
Dreamy Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #18 (permalink)
Some Lurker
Lurking... Always Lurking...
Sychotix23's Avatar
Default

I don't think we'll see him again this time. Personally I hope Diddy is replaced with Dixie this go as the medium Kong too, that way girls have more female characters to choose from and Dixie gets some much needed attention. If not having both Diddy and Dixie works.
Sychotix23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #19 (permalink)
Hello there alll set
MK8 license's in progress
RosalinaX's Avatar
Default

At this moment I dont mind if hes back with high stats
RosalinaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013   #20 (permalink)
... 【♥】Koops ...
RIP in peace MKW. . .
Koops's Avatar
Default

QUOTE:
Originally Posted by NitroCart12 View Post
You missed my point. Nintendo aint gonna put 10 monkeys in a Mario Kart Game, no sir. I think they will just put one other Kong in each game, and have them never return. Funky had his chance, and to be honest, I think Funky was added to fill up the heavy weight roster. With that, him in MKW decreses his chances of return. And no, he is not a Mario Character, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, those two have appeared in multiple Mario games. Funky? 1 game.
There's 5 turtle type species in MKWii, why not 5 monkeys too?
If they only added him just to fill up the roster then they'd of used Petey Piranha, because files were found that he was planned, so he would've been in if they needed "to fill the large roster".
Koops is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply




Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Funky Kong/Flamerunner or Metal Mario/B-Dasher/Red Monsters? Falaflame Mario Kart Polls 14 09-09-2013 06:35 PM
Funky Kong + Flame Flyer...........Kart WR question [SG]shteug Mario Kart Wii General 34 09-19-2010 04:39 PM
Donkey kong or Funky kong? mariofan96 Mario Kart Wii General 65 02-19-2009 08:10 AM
Funky Kong in Mario Kart TheStar Mario Kart Wii General 12 08-12-2008 03:45 AM
Funky Kong and what Kart/Bike? [TF]Hero Mario Kart Wii General 5 05-10-2008 09:49 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:38 AM


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2